- Fight Free Radicals
- Normalize Estrogen Levels
- Support Healthy Nerve Function
- Liver Help
- Daily Health Maintenance
Athletes know they put their body through the wringer on a daily basis. Often overlooked, however, are the essential supporting structures that are absolutely working tirelessly to support the musculoskeletal system. The digestive, nervous, endocrine and other systems are all necessary for optimal total body function. The ingredients in Armor-XT help alleviate some of the stress placed upon these systems.
- N-Acetyl Cysteine is the most efficient way to improve levels of our body’s best antioxidant, glutathione.
- Milk Thistle Extract contains silymarins which support better liver function
- Saw Palmetto may improve prostate health and quality of life
- Indole-3-Carbinol helps optimize estrogen levels
Sure up your body’s natural defense systems with Armor XT!
NAC is a modified amino acid that is a precursor to glutathione
- It is superior to glutathione supplementation because glutathione is broken down during digestion, while NAC is absorbed.
- reduces oxidative stress
- May support liver, kidney, lung, and heart health.
MILK THISTLE EXTRACT
Milk Thistle contains a group of actives called silymarins which exhibit protective effects
- Can enhance liver protein synthesis rates
- May reduce oxidation within the liver
HAWTHORNE BERRY EXTRACT
Hawthorne berry is a traditional herbal medicine
- May positively augment lipids metabolism
- May increase intestinal transit time
- May support liver health
SAW PALMETTO EXTRACT
Saw Palmetto is a tree similar to palm trees found in tropical areas.
- May support healthy testosterone levels
- May support prostate health
GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
Grape Seed extract contains antioxidant polyphenols that can positively augment health markers
- May support cardiovascular function
- May have a protective effect on the testes of males
ALPHA LIPOIC ACID
ALA is a health fat which supports mitochondrial health.
- improves healthy energy metabolism
- reduces general oxidation
Indole-3-Carbinol is a potentially estrogen influencing compound found in cruciferous vegetables
- Interacts with the estrogen receptor indirectly
- this may augment binding of estrogen molecules