What is Cramp X?
Cramp X is a powdered electrolyte solution. It was designed and formulated for athletes and anyone suffering from performance or athletic induced muscle cramps. While many products have some of the ingredients necessary to re hydrate and help alleviate muscle cramps, they are usually lacking in dosages as well as the correct combination of electrolytes. Many in the past have used Pedialyte™ as a solution to muscle cramps. But, Pedialyte is expensive and bulky to carry around. It also is missing key components. Pedialyte was designed for pediatric dehydration and NOT muscle cramps in athletes. Cramp X is a powdered electrolyte that fits in your gym bag and is readily available at any time during or after training. Not only does it have all the key ingredients, it actually tastes good!
Who can benefit from Cramp X?
Anyone who engages in strenuous physical activity and is in need of re hydration. This includes:
- Strength Training Athletes (Weightlifters, Strongman, Power lifters, Bodybuilders, Cross fitters, etc)
- Endurance Athletes (Runners, Bicyclists, Decathletes, etc)
- Sports Athletes (Soccer players, Football players, Wrestlers, Swimmers, Baseball players, Basketball players, etc)
- Blue Collar Workers (YES, we all know how physical labor is taxing on your body. Even construction workers need to stay hydrated!)
What makes it so effective?
This powdered electrolyte solution is effective because its clinically dosed with ingredients that have to do with actual muscle function! This is not your standard “intra workout”.
- #1 Ingredient Dextrose- Dextrose is a simple sugar. It is made from corn and is identical to Glucose, or blood sugar. Dextrose is used in many medical fashions such as treating people with low blood sugar intravenously. This simple sugar dissolves easily and is readily absorbed in the body. Unlike many other sugars, in high dosages it doesn’t cause intestinal discomforts. In relation to athletic performance this is key! Most sports drinks just use regular table sugar, a minuscule amount of electrolytes and some fruity flavors. Unfortunately when you are severely depleted and need to recover fast, the last thing you want your body to have to do is work hard to digest and breakdown a sugar. So, in the world of athletic performance, dextrose is king. A study done by Laura Dunne, MD at the Ohio State University’s Sports Medicine Center tested Ribose (another sugar) vs Dextrose on 31 athletes of the Ohio State’s Rowing Team. This 8 week study gave one group Ribose pre and post workout. The other group Dextrose. At the end of the study, researchers found that the rowers in the dextrose group improved their times by 15.2 seconds. While rowers in the ribose group only improved by 5 seconds. Each serving of Cramp X has 9 Grams of high quality dextrose.
- #2 Ingredient D-Aspartic Acid– D- Aspartic Acid is a non essential amino acid. It has been coined as a key ingredient in boosting athletic performance. Many supplements such as testosterone boosters have high doses of D-AA. The studies researching D-AA effect on testosterone levels in short term have proved to be effective. Its effects in the central brain region on hormone production has proved to be beneficial as well. Supplementation of D-AA cause a release of hormones, such as luteinizing hormone, follicle-stimulating hormone, and growth hormone.More importantly D-AA has shown to improve acute skeletal muscle synthesis in upper and lower body workouts.
- #3 Ingredient Magnesium Gluconate – Magnesium is a mineral supplement and has very pronounced affect on skeletal muscle function. Most sports drinks have little to NO magnesium in their formula. This is highly concerning considering magnesium’s key role in optimal muscle functions and contractions. Any quick google research on how to stop muscle cramps will lead you straight to magnesium supplements. Cramp X contains 1300mg of magnesium gluconate. Gluconate is a salt form of magnesium with the HIGHEST bio availability of all the magnesium supplements.
- #4 Ingredient Potassium Citrate – Potassium Citrate is a salt form of potassium. It is probably the most well known supplement for muscle cramps. Often you see athletes at games and conventions carrying around bananas. This is because of bananas potassium content. Cramp X powdered electrolyte has 280 mg per serving of highly bio available potassium citrate.
Final ingredient panel to be continued in detail soon. Any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org and reference Cramp X!!!
House of Gains offers protein powders, pre-workout, and supplements of the best quality in our online store.