FULL SPECTRUM AMINOS + BETAINE & AQUAMIN® SOLUBLE
- Speed Recovery
- Reduce Muscle Soreness
- Boost Muscle Building
- Incredible Hydration
- Sustained Energy
- Improved Endurance
BRANCHED CHAIN AMINO ACIDS
A specially designed form of amino acids which easily dissolve for a smooth, clean delivery of BCAAs. The BCAAs are unique types of amino acids with a branch-like structure that are especially abundant in muscle.
- “turns on” muscle protein synthesis by interacting with the mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR)
- Serves are precursor to anticatabolic metabolites, HMB, HICA, and KIC
- Similarly structured to leucine, isoleucine assists with the cellular uptake of leucine, for a more robust anabolic effect
- Supports Leucine and Isoleucine functions
- May promote glycogen synthesis in muscle cells
ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS
The Essential Amino Acids are required by humans for proper biological function. They cannot be synthesized by the body, and therefore, they must be eaten.
- The essential amino acids include the branched chain amino acids, leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
- In addition, the EAAs include L-Lysine, L-Threonine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Histidine, L-Methionine, and L-Tryptophan.
- These amino acids can be converted to the other 11 dietary amino acids: arginine, alanine, asparagine, aspartate, glycine, glutamate, glutamine, serine, tyrosine, proline, cysteine.
- All 20 amino acids are used in the formation of muscle proteins
a hygroscopic osmolyte also known as trimethylglycine that increases training volume & muscle oxygenation.
- May support increased muscle volume
- May improve recovery times & strength
74 different 100% seaweed derived trace minerals sourced & designed to replenish those lost during training and improve absorption and hydration.