- Extremely Powerful Pre Workout
- Boost Training Volume
- Improve Power Output
- Massive Muscle Pumps
- Increase Strength and Muscle Gains
- Boost Focus & Energy Levels
- 7 Exclusive Ingredients
Niacin is a form of Vitamin B3. Vitamin B3 is found in many foods including yeast, meat, fish, milk, eggs, green vegetables, beans, and cereal grains.
- Niacin promotes health in the nervous system, digestive system, skin, hair and eyes.
- Niacin has long been used to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL), or the “good,” cholesterol. HDL cholesterol helps sweep up low-density lipoprotein (LDL), or the “bad,” cholesterol, in your bloodstream.
- Niacin also helps improve liver function, metabolize food, and helps your adrenal glands produce sex and stress hormones.
- Niacin is also known for increasing blood circulation.
- Blond et al. discovered in 20 men without diabetes but with dyslipidemia, 2g niacin supplementation over the course of eight weeks promoted a reduction in triglycerides (28%) and VLDL (68%) while increasing HDL cholesterol (17%).
Cobalamin (B12) may be the most popular of the B vitamins. Indeed, B12 does help with energy as well as oxygen transport and nervous system function.
- In B12-deficient athletes and ill persons, supplementation with B12 enhances endurance.
- Required for the formation of hemoglobin and prevents pernicious anemia.
- Involved in the replication of DNA.
If we were to rank essential pre workout ingredients, citrulline would be at the top of our list. Because arginine does not survive first pass liver metabolism, citrulline is a better arginine (by conversion recycling) and nitric oxide enhancer, and citrulline has been shown to increase training volume and blood flow.
- May increase maximal training volume nearly 20%, and training volume is the strongest predictor of muscle hypertrophy.
- Improves recovery time between sets, making workouts more efficient.
- Scientific investigations on citrulline have observed that it improves ATP production during exercise over 30% while working synergistically with creatine to improve phosphocreatine resynthesis rates.
- Comparison of Pepform® Citrulline to regular citrulline has shown that Pepform® outperforms by 200%
Norvaline is an isomer of valine that has the function of inhibiting the arginase enzyme.
- Arginine helps increase NO levels and promote vasodilation and pumps.
- Arginase is the enzyme that breaks down arginine, decreasing the amount available to generate NO.
- Supplementing with norvaline extends the effects of other NO boosters and amplifies their vasodilating effects.
AmentoPump is the plant essence of Selaginella tamariscina containing amentoflavone whose “claim to fame” is the ability to directly enhance strength. AmentoPump™ has some very interesting properties, varying from increased fat breakdown to vasodilation, which may also increase the body’s ability to get nutrients into muscle cells
Rampage Jungle Energy Matrix
Caffeine is the world’s most popular supplement. It is capable of many things, including increasing metabolic rate and thermogenesis, boosting fat oxidation, enhancing pain tolerance, and improving athletic performance.
- One study in trained athletes found improved power output (7%) and total work performed (8.5%) compared to placebo. More power and more work equals more gains.
- Supplementation with 400mg caffeine (the amount in RIPTX) has been found to increase thermogenesis by 300 Calories per day – potentially eliminating an entire day’s worth of calories over a 1 week span.
- Can improve endurance performance up to 40%.
Infinergy™ Dicaffeine Malate
Infinergy™ provides all of the same great benefits as caffeine anhydrous. However, it’s specialized form with malic acid affords it the benefit of having no crash or jitters.
- Adrenaline, fat oxidation, performance, no crash!
AKA Tyrosine, helps to activate metabolic pathways that adrenaline – which are typically produced during acute stress and “fight or flight” scenarios.
- Adrenaline is quickly depleted during stressful moments due to a lack of L-Tyrosine.
- Supplements including L-tyrosine and caffeine can maintain reaction time and improve subjective feelings of focus and alertness following exhaustive exercise.
- Structurally similar to thyroid hormones and may help in their formation.
A main ingredient in tea and coffee, L-Theanine has structural similarities to neurotransmitters and is often used to compliment caffeine.
- While caffeine is an absolute upper, L-Theanine helps promote relaxation without also promoting drowsiness. In other words, L-Theanine takes the edge off caffeine.
- This results in improved cognition and attention that is additive to either ingredient alone.
- May delay effects of aging
Dimethylethanolamine, or DMAE, is an antioxidant and cognitive support ingredient.
- Helps protect from iron-induced oxidation to provide anti-oxidative effects and maintain cell membrane integrity.
- May be able to improve skin health by decreasing spots and improving elasticity
Synephrine is commonly found in orange peel.
- Enhances mental stimulation
- Increases energy substrate utilization
From Eria Jarensis extract.
- Enhances mood and focus while providing feelings of euphoria
- Boosts Fat Loss
Theacrine is an alkaloid found in coffee in small quantities. Structurally similar to caffeine, it provides similar benefits but without the adrenaline rush and with greater euphoria.
- Has demonstrated efficacy for improving pain tolerance, enhancing ability to cope with physical stress, such as exercise.
- Improves attention and focus.
- reduces fatigue, and works synergistically with caffeine to improve cognition.
Dynamine is methylliberine – an alkaloid isolated from kucha tea. It is similar to TeaCrine, but it works faster and provides a more intense effect.
- Reported to work in as few as 10 minutes.
- May improve mood, focus, and energy levels.
- One of the actives alkaloids in coffee.
Juglans Regia Extract
Juglans Regia, aka English Walnut, contains antioxidants and healthful fatty acids
- Enhances metabolism and mental focus by stimulating alpha-adrenergic receptors and G-protein coupled receptors.
Nelumbo nucifera has an adrenaline-like effect
- The adrenaline effect is long lasting and does not fade early in your workouts. This will create a boost in athletic performance throughout your entire workout.
Rauwolfia Vomitoria Extract
Rauwolfia Vomitoria is a plant found in Africa that has been used in traditional medicine for heart, cancer, and brain ailments.
- May reduce blood pressure and blood sugar.
- Has been noted to reduce psychosis
- Possibly effective for fat oxidation and attention by virtue of containing yohimbine.
Huperzia Serrata Extract
Huperzia Serrata contains Huperzine A and other analogues of Huperzine, which function as acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. This increases the amount of acetylcholine in the body for better mind and muscle function.
- Improves cognition and memory.
- May have neuroprotective effects.
- Increasing acetylcholine in the muscle could strengthen muscle contractions.
Kanna is a psychoactive herb without hallucinogenic or habit-forming properties. It is traditionally used prior to stressful events to curb anxiety and improve performance.
- Inhibits phosphodiesterase 4 in the amygdala to exert antidepressive effects.
- Has been noted to have powerful reductions in anxiety
- Improves cognition and executive functioning during tests